1. The list of personal information collected and method of collection
A. List of personal information collected
The provider first collects personal information as follows for efficient customer service.
- Required Lists: Name, Email
B. Method of collection
- Customer Service Board
2. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
E-mail Sender Response Answers
3. Share and provide personal information
The provider shall use the user’s personal information within the scope notified in the “Collection and purpose of use of personal information” section, and shall not use the information exceeding such scope without the prior consent of the user, and the provider does not release the personal information to the public. However, there are exceptions as follows.
- In a case where users have already agreed to release in advance
- In a case where there is any relevant law or any request from and investigative agency that needs to investigate in accordance with the procedure and method of relevant laws
4. The period of retention and usage of personal information
Retention period of email addresses
5. Matters on declining of installation and operation of automatic personal information collection device
Cookie assesses the detailed information of every service and website that users visit, such as usage patterns, popular search keywords, secure access, editing of news, number of users, etc. Customized services are then provided to each individual accordingly.
B. Installation/Operation and declining of cookies
- A user can choose whether to accept cookies. The user can therefore choose to accept all cookies, to check whenever cookies are saved, or to reject all cookies by setting the option on the web browser.
- However, rejection of cookies may result in difficulties in access to some services requiring login.
"How to set acceptance or decline of cookie installation
(for Internet Explorer)"
1. Choose [Internet Options] on the [Tools] Menu.
2. Click the [Personal Information] Tab.
3. Set the [Privacy Level]
6. Contact information for responsible manager and coordinator of managing personal information
Various types of civil complaints related to protection of personal information while using the provider’s services may be reported to the person or department in charge of managing the information.
The provider will immediately provide a sufficient response to users’ complaints.
Personnel in charge of managing personal information: Marketing Team Leader
"If you would like to report or are in need of counsel related to infringement of personal information,
Please visit the website or call the number below. "
- Personal Information (Data) Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr / +82-1336)
- Certificate Committee of E-privacy Mark (www.eprivacy.or.kr / +82-2-580-0533~4)
- High-Tech Crimes Department of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr / +82-2-3480-2000)
- Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr / +82-2-392-0330)
7. Protection of personal information of minors under the age of 14
When a minor who is under the age of 14 registers for membership, he/she must obtain the consent of his/her legal representative.
Whenever the legal representative makes a request to read or collect the minor’s personal information, delete information, or withdraw the agreement to the corporation, the corporation must immediately take action to fulfill such request.
9. Duty to notify
- Date of notification: Dec 15, 2021
- Effective Date: Dec 15, 2021